Thursday, February 23, 2012
The Historical Museum Needs You!
We are looking for some people, maybe some retired or not, that are looking to volunteer a little time at the museum for a variety of jobs.
Example of jobs:
1. Do you like to paint?? We have a display case that needs some attention.
2. Have you ever used Past Perfect (computer program)? That is what we use at the museum to inventory our items and your assistance would be very much appreciated.
3. Sorting papers from the past and putting them in their proper locations.
4. Have any thoughts on displays or programs that you might want to see at the museum???? Let us know.
5. We are always looking for alternate members to the Commission. How about it!!
6. Do you enjoy people? Perhaps you would like to be a host/hostess at the museum.
No experience is needed, just a love for the Town of Franklin.
Call Deborah L. Pellegri, Town Clerk/Chairperson for the Historical Museum at
Originally posted to the Town of Franklin website