Call the SAFE Support Line for free and confidential help.
The SAFE Support Line is a confidential supportive service which will provide callers with access to resources related to Substance Use Disorder including;
- Locating treatment for Substance Use Disorder including (but not limited to) Detox, Inpatient and Outpatient Rehabilitation, Halfway Houses, Sober Homes
- Support with MassHealth Insurance
- Referrals to counselors for psychiatric assessments and therapeutic treatment
- Information and assistance with Section 35 and Section 12
- Knowledge of local supportive services for families and loved ones
- Information on obtaining Narcan
- Information on veterans substance use services
Hours of Operation:The SAFE Support phone line will be answered between the hours of 9am and 9pm. All calls beyond these hours will reach a voicemail with calls being returned within 24 hours.
This line is a for non-emergency calls. In the event of an emergency call 911 for Emergency Services
|Announcing the SAFE Support Line: (508)-488-8105|