The Hockomock Area YMCA is excited to announce that registration is open for their spring session of Weigh to Change, a 10-week wellness program, at all 3 full-facility branches located in Foxboro, Franklin, and North Attleboro following the success of their fall program where 65 members lost a total of 626 lbs. and 644.2 inches.
Weigh to Change is a 10-week weight loss wellness program which offers support and education in both areas of fitness and nutrition. By combining physical training and better nutrition, participants will benefit in the most successful way to achieve weight loss. Participants will be challenged and motivated throughout the session with personal training, nutrition guidance, group work outs, and friendly challenge competitions.
|Hockomock Area YMCA|
The spring program begins April 3rd and will run through June 9th. For more information and to register visit any Hockomock Area YMCA Member Service Desk or online at hockymca.org. Specifically the Weigh to Change Program includes:
- Weekly individual 30-minute personal training session
- Individual nutrition counseling with nutritionist
- Minimum of three weekly group training sessions offered solely for the spring WTC group.
- Weekly nutrition and physical challenges
- Two Nutrition workshops
- Styku 3-D body scan
- Entry into a spring local road race
The cost of the program is $499 for Hockomock Area YMCA Members and $749 for Hockomock Area YMCA Program Members (over an $800 value).
Anyone interested in more information about this program is encouraged to attend one of the following Information sessions at the following Hockomock Area YMCA locations:
- Bernon Family Franklin Branch (45 Forge Hill Rd): Sat, 3/18 at 10:30am or Wed, 3/22 at 6:00pm.
- Invensys Foxboro Branch (67 Mechanic Street): Wed, 3/15 at 6:30pm or Sat, 3/25 at 9:00am.
- North Attleboro Branch (300 Elmwood Street): Tues, 3/14 at 6:00pm or Sat, 3/25 at 8:00am.
Or contact one of the Hockomock Area YMCA’s Health and Wellness Directors at the following locations:
- Foxboro: Leigh Fontes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-772-1330
- Franklin: Maureen Wilcox at email@example.com or 774-235-2732
- North Attleboro branch: Josie Dutil at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-643-5299
Healthy lifestyles are achieved through the nurturing of mind, body and spirit, well-being and fitness. At the Hockomock Area YMCA, healthy lifestyles are more than just working out. In addition to fitness facilities, the Hockomock Y provides educational programs to promote good health and support physical, intellectual and spiritual strength.
About Hockomock Area YMCA:
Where Cause Meets Community. At the Hockomock Area YMCA, strengthening community is our cause. The Hockomock Area YMCA is an organization of men, women, and children sharing a commitment to nurture the potential of kids, promote healthy living, and foster a sense of social responsibility.
Our YMCA is committed to partnering and collaborating with others to create and deliver lasting personal and social change in the 15 communities we are privileged to serve. The Hockomock Area YMCA is a not-for-profit charitable cause-driven organization with facilities in North Attleboro, Foxboro, Franklin, and Mansfield. For more information visit hockymca.org.