The time frame for this work is as follows:
- Prepare and File MA DEP License to Apply Chemicals Permit - APRIL
- Pre-Treatment Survey – MAY
- Variable Milfoil Treatment – EARLY JUNE
- Initial Water Chestnut Treatment – EARLY JUNE
- Interim Survey – LATE JUNE
- Follow-Up Water Chestnut Treatment – EARLY JULY
- Final Post-Treatment Survey – AUGUST/SEPTEMBER
- Year-End Report – NOVEMBER/DECEMBER
Signs will be posted at the ponds concerning this work it is important to bear in mind that ON THE DAY OF THE TREATMENTS, USE OF THE PONDS WILL BE RESTRICTED.
Any questions on this project should be directed to the Conservation office at 508-520-4929.
|invasive species in the water at DelCarte|
The reminder on the treatments was shared from the Town of Franklin page