This session of the radio show shares my "Talk Franklin" conversation with Town Administrator Jamie Hellen and Communications Specialist Anne Marie Tracey. We had our conversation via conference bridge to adhere to the ‘social distancing’ requirements of this pandemic period.
We talk about: Re-opening continues
- Diligence continues to be required (face coverings, hand washing, etc.)
- Town staff and operations; DPW projects
- Election info
- Town hiring freeze, budget management internally
- School comm 7/14
- Senior coffee 7/16
- Town council 7/22
- THE BLACK BOX concerts parking lot
- Party for the Pantry – 7/16
- Don White/Circle of Friends fund raiser for the Pantry – 7/23
- Concerts on the Common includes a movie night 7/24
The recording runs about 40 minutes, so let’s listen to my conversation with Jamie and Anne Marie.
The COVID-19 case count for Franklin
DPW projects updated on Facebook page
The water rate discussion including why we currently have a ban and usually have ‘water conservation measures’
We are now producing this in collaboration with Franklin.TV and Franklin Public Radio (wfpr.fm) or 102.9 on the Franklin area radio dial.
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
For additional information, please visit Franklinmatters.org/
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"
|Talk Franklin: Phase III Reopening, Budget, Virtual Meeting Schedule and Upcoming Events!|