The Recycle Center - Hours of Recycling Operation:
Tuesday 12-3 p.m. (April – Nov) Fri, Sat 8-3 p.m.
USER PERMIT FEE: $25
Permits valid July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014 attached to windshield – no exceptions
- The recycle center also accepts rigid plastic items. ex: plastic lawn furniture, empty garage cans, plastic shelving, milk/soda crates and more. Please see the Town of Franklin website for more information.
- Recycling Center permits can now be purchased via telephone by calling the DPW office during business hours. DPW - 508.553.5500
- Cash is not accepted at the Recycling Center. Payments can be made by check, credit or debit card (Visa or Mastercard).
- The town’s new needle/syringe disposal kiosk is located in the lobby of the DPW office at 257 Fisher Street. The kiosk will be available to residents during normal DPW business hours.
Leaves and brush will be collected curbside. Beaver Street Recycling Facility also accepts yard waste.
Check calendar for schedule.
- Large indoor furniture Pickup Fee: There is a fee per item (limit 1 per week). ex. mattress, box spring, carpet, (per 108sqft, 9x12), wood table & chairs, sofas, etc.
- Oil-based paints, thinners, shellac and turpentine are accepted at the Recycling Center
- The Recycling Center now accepts mattresses, box springs and carpeting.
- Most appliances are $25 • Disposal of TV's start at $25 • Freon Appliances - $30
- All pickups done on Thursdays. Call Waste Management by Tuesday 3 pm for Thursday pick up! 1.800.972.4545. Please call Waste Management for pricing on other items.
|Franklin trash and recycle bins or totters|
The Recycling Flyer can be viewed here:
The recycling flyer can also be found on the Franklin webpage here