FM #377 = This is the Franklin Matters radio show, number 377 in the series.
This session shares one of three segments for the Franklin, MA School Committee meeting held on Tuesday, Oct 27, 2020.
The meeting was conducted in a hybrid format: some of the School Committee and Central Office personnel were in the Council Chambers, the remainder of the Committee was remote via conference bridge, all to adhere to the ‘social distancing’ requirements of this pandemic period.
I’ve split the almost three hour meeting into three logical segments:
* First - covers the opening through the Superintendent's Report, covering the re-opening status; moving from remote to hybrid (52 minutes)
* Second - covers the presentation/discussion on the Comprehensive Facility Analysis (1 hour and 17 mins)
* Third - covers the Discussion Actions Items, and the remainder of the meeting up to where the School Committee enters the executive session not to return to a public meeting. (40 minutes)
The show notes contain links to the meeting agenda and to the presentation document.
Let’s listen to this third segment of the School Committee meeting of Oct 27, 2020 Audio file = https://www.hipcast.com/podcast/Hcd40SMK
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
For additional information, please visit Franklinmatters.org/
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"
|Superintendent Sara Ahern answers a question during the School Committee meeting|