- Franklin, 0 @ Stoughton, 3 – Final
– Doug Seaman broke a scoreless game open in the fourth inning by hitting a single, advancing to second on an error, stealing third and coming home on a hit from junior Jack Connelly (2-3). Seaman (2-3) produced the next two runs for the Black Knights with a two RBI single in the next inning to cap the scoring. For the second straight start, Justin Hutchinson was on point, throwing a complete game with just two hits allowed, striking out eight for the win. Franklin sophomore Jason Ulrickson was strong in his first varsity start, throwing six innings and giving up just four hits, two earned runs and struck out four. Junior Ryan Hodgkins went 2-3 at the plate for the Panthers.
- Stoughton, 1 @ Franklin, 8 – Final
– Franklin head coach Kate Fallon-Comeau praised the effort of senior pitcher Caroline D’Aprile, who tossed a complete game with nine strikeouts and five hits allowed. Offensively, Clara DeCarvalho was 1-2 with a pair of walks and an RBI double, Alexx Niss was 2/4 at the plate, Olivia DiGiacomo had a two RBI double and Kerry Blaney scored a pair of runs for the Panthers.
- Stoughton, 0 @ Franklin, 5 – Final
- Franklin @ Stoughton, 3:30 (no results available)
For all the results on Friday around the Hockomock League