Thank you to all our community members for your continued support of The Franklin Food Pantry. We continue to have requests about how to support The Pantry. The best way to support The Pantry is to make a monetary donation online so that we can purchase the items we need to serve our neighbors.
We communicate regularly with our town officials and local police force to continue to ensure our neighbors' safety and to share Pantry updates with them.
The Franklin Food Pantry remains open to ALL who need us. If you are new to us and haven't used us before or in awhile please reach out to Executive Director, Lynn Calling or 508-528-3115 and she will help you.
We have made some changes to how we serve our neighbors. These changes are listed below:
- As of March 31, Franklin Food Pantry will ONLY be open on Tuesdays and Fridays from 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM AND 1:30-4:00 PM
- Drive Up format - Stay in your car. We will bring bags to you
- If you are walking, there will be a sign directing you where to go
- NO Bread and Produce Hours
- Bags are prepackaged - sorry - no substitutions
- Bag contents will vary week to week, but will include shelf stable items, frozen proteins and vegetables. Dairy and fresh produce as available
- For families with children under 18, we will have additional bags for children
- You can come one time per week; all scheduled appointments are currently suspended
- Every person will receive the exact same items whether you come at 9:30 AM or 4:00 PM
- Do not form a line on West Central Street. If you can't fit into the parking lot, drive around the block. We will keep the line moving
- If you are sick, please stay home
- We will offer limited delivery options. Please contact the Pantry for more information at 508-528-3115
- Project Bread can help callers with SNAP applications over the phone. The number is 800-645-8333 and they are open 8 AM - 7 PM, Mon-Fri and 10 AM - 2 PM on Saturdays throughout the crisis
|Franklin Food Pantry: Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Update March 23|