- new dashboard introduced for COVID-19 reporting, series of announcements featuring the police dog, Ben Franklin underway
- vaccine deployment for first responders scheduled for Jan 13 at FHS; coordination among Bellingham, Millis, Medway and Milford with Franklin to distribute this as the 'pilot' for additional distributions of the vaccine
- grant received for implementation of 'person in charge' training for food establishments to assist in reducing issues and violations
- meeting schedule for the first Wednesday of each month of 2021 approved
Photos captured during the meeting and shared via Twitter can be found in one folder https://photos.app.goo.gl/9B9CuwpX7a7gtYwq7
As with most meetings in this pandemic period, I took my notes via Twitter during the meeting reporting in real-time via the virtual session.
The Twitter hashtag can be found online #BoH0106
- Live reporting underway for the Board of Health meeting just starting here virtually #BoH0106
- Link to meeting agenda https://franklinma.gov/sites/g/files/vyhlif591/f/agendas/agenda-1-6-21.pdf. #boh0106 motion accept prior minutes, passes 2-0-1 (2 yes, 1 abstain)
- Update on new dashboard for COVID reporting #boh0106
- One campaign idea was rejected and the Ben series one out to help with messaging #boh0106
- Vaccine deployment for first responders was requested by DPH only last week, now planning underway for joint regional effort. #boh0106 vaccine plan proceeds, vaccines received for 400 1st responders to be coordinated by Fire Dept
- Roy interjects that the chart doesn't reflect Health Dept and it's role, need help with data logging can handles the delivery in an efficient manner, the triage is something they do regularly. #boh0106 They need to get vaccinations sooner than later.
- Suggestion to add new dashboard to 'normal' place on COVID portal so it can be found in both places. 2 - add the as of data for the data on the portal, would help trying to reconcile what's updated when. #boh0106
- Person in charge training updates, rec'd grant to provide to food establishments where there are frequent reports. #boh0106 training to cover food safety primarily, not specifically on COVID, although it can be a one page addendum. "Important resource to take advantage of"
- Motion to accept request for local upgrade approval for Maple St location, approved 3-0 via roll call #boh0106 assumes first Wednesday of the month, can add or changes as required. Motion to accept proposed schedule 4 2021, moved, seconded, passed 3-0 via roll call
- Motion to adjourn, passed via roll call 3-0. #boh0106 catch you later for the Town Council meeting coming up at 7 pm
|Board of Health Meeting - Jan 6, 2021 - recap|