Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"Every fire death is a terrible tragedy"

Posted Dec 16, 2008 @ 12:43 AM


A family member has identified 62-year-old Bruce N. Barck as the victim of the fatal fire Friday night at 652 Old West Central St.

Barck lived alone, said a cousin, Deborah Atchue of Worcester.

State Fire Marshal Stephen D. Coan's office said yesterday a space heater was the source of the the fire that claimed Barck's life.

Investigators concluded the fire started in the kitchen where a space heater was too close to combustible materials, said Coan's spokeswoman, Jennifer Mieth.

Read the full article in the Milford Daily News here

No comments:

Post a Comment