Sent to you by Steve Sherlock via Google Reader:
via Berry Insurance Blog by berryinsurance on 12/1/11
Franklin businesses will be collecting canned goods for the Franklin Food Pantry for twelve days, from December 1st to the 12th as part of their "1,200 pounds of food and $1,200 in 12 days" campaign. Be sure to take part in this "12 Days of Donating" to help the Pantry support those in need this holiday season. Be sure to stop into any of these local spots listed below, anytime until the 12th, with canned goods or donations, and show your support for the community.
- Franklin Downtown Partnership – 9 East Central Street
- Jane's Frames – 11 East Central Street
- Printsmart Office Supplies – 20 East Central Street
- Berry Insurance – 9 Main Street
- Dean Bank – 21 Main Street
- Dean College at the Campus Center
For more information about this topic, or to get some answers about your current insurance situation, please visit our virtual insurance agency at www.berryinsurance.com, stop by one of our two locations, or give us a call at (800) 941-3317.
You can also find us on all your favorite social networking sites!
Facebook Twitter YouTube LinkedIn