2013 is winding down, December 31st is just a few days away and you can make a dream come true for one or more of the 3800 children and adults with disabilities who are supported by 600+ caring and committed HMEA staff throughout the year. By taking any one or more of the actions below, you will be supporting individuals with autism and special needs and helping them realize their fullest potential at home, in school, at their job and in the community.
How? Do any one of these. It only takes a minute….
- Volunteer at a program – sign up at www.hmea.org
- Make a year-end tax deductible gift at www.hmea.org to
- Sponsor a Holiday Party at their home or program site
- Purchase occupational or physical therapy equipment and supplies
- Underwrite a community outing
- Provide unrestricted funds to benefit programs throughout the year
- Make a pledge to support HMEA by writing me (below) or responding to this email.
Thank you and here's to a healthy, prosperous an very Happy New Year!
Vice President, Development and Public Relations
HMEA, 8 Forge Park East
Franklin, MA 02038
Post a Comment