6:00 AM (Thursday) - update
Race is on. The roads are good and the town will give the course a salting where needed.
I have spoken with the town regarding the road conditions of the race course. The course will be plowed, salted and sanded before the night is over. I will drive it in the morning to make a final decision on whether to cancel or not. I'll send an email out to you by 6:00 am. We'll also post the update on the http://www.feedtheneed.org/ website.
Unfortunately, there will not be a snow date.
Thanks for registering for the race! We hope to see you in the morning. Dress WARM.
|from the race course in 2013|
This was shared from the Food Pantry page