Due to the forecast for Rain...
The Harvest Festival is re-scheduled to the rain date Sunday, Oct. 14
Entertainment at the Harvest Festival
Dean Bank is hosting three different bands at the corner of Main Street and Dean Avenue.
- 11 a.m. to Noon - Gay and the Backline
- Noon to 2 p.m. - Ben Gardner’s Boat
- 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. - The Noyz
The following entertainers are featured on the Intermission stage, behind Rockland Trust:
- 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. - FSPA Singers
- 12:15 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. - Jamie Barrett
- 1:15 p.m. to 2 p.m. - FSPA Singers
- 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. - Jamie Barrett
- 3 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. - FSPA Singers
Also behind Rockland Savings Bank, the Bernon Family Branch YMCA is sponsoring a Children's Area with the ever-popular train ride, a giant inflatable, and games.
|Harvest Festival - Saturday, Oct 13 - 11 AM to 4:00 PM|
Post a Comment