FSPA's Electric Youth sang a song as part of their annual visit before heading to their annual tour in Europe.
|FSPA's Electric Youth sang a song as part of their annual visit|
Fire Captain Darrell Griffin was sworn in by Town Clerk Teresa Burr
|Fire Captain Darrell Griffin was sworn in by Town Clerk Teresa Burr|
The Agriculture Commission presented an update on what they have done since they were formally approved last year.
The 4H Alarm Robotics Club presented an overview of their operation and educational mission. They will lease the Red Brick School as their base of operations in Franklin. They had been located in the old Thompson Printing building (until it was torn down) and recently in another location in Bellingham but wanting to return to Franklin.
After the Council approved of the lease arrangement, their robot entered the Chamber to deliver the pen for the signing ceremony. With some technical difficulty they did demonstrate the robots movements and capabilities along with how the team operated under pressure and recovered from problems.
- Live reporting: Town Administrator's Report to Clo...
- Live reporting: Legislation for Action
- Live reporting: Presentation - Red Brick Schoolhou...
- Live Reporting: Presentation - Ag Commission
- Live Reporting: Swearing in - Public Hearing on 19...
- Live reporting: Town Council - June 5, 2019
Post a Comment