During the second quarter of 2020 the Rockland Trust Charitable Foundation provided support to 25 organizations including;
- The Brockton Visiting Nurse Association: An organization based out of Brockton, MA that provides innovative and cost effective health care services in home.
- The S.E.A.L. Foundation: A Plymouth County organization that creates and funds educational and social opportunities in non-public school and camp settings for students who learn differently in order to ensure they maximize their potential.
- The Brockton Together Fund: A collaborative effort between the City of Brockton, the United Way of Greater Plymouth County, and the United Way of Massachusetts Bay & Merrimack Valley that will provide direct resources for emergency assistance and expanded food distribution to the most economically vulnerable populations in Brockton.
The Rockland Trust-Blue Hills Charitable Foundation provided support to 15 organizations during the second quarter of 2020 including;
- Franciscan Children’s Hospital: A pediatric post-acute hospital located in Brighton, MA where children with complex medical, mental health and educational needs receive specialized care whom are committed to excellence, innovation and family support.
- Horace Mann Educational Associates: A Norfolk County based organizations that supports, teaches and empowers adults with developmental disabilities and their families to live a meaningful life of their choice.
“We were thrilled to provide grants to these incredible organizations, all of which have a tremendous positive impact on the individuals and communities they serve,” said Edward Seksay, President and Chair of both the Rockland Trust Charitable Foundation, Inc. and the Rockland Trust – Blue Hills Charitable Foundation, Inc. “By assisting these non-profits we hope to help provide our communities with the services they need to flourish.”
Rockland Trust’s affiliated charitable foundations focus on giving that supports affordable housing, community development, education, financial literacy, health and human services and youth programs.
For more information about the organizations who have received funding from the affiliated foundations please visit, RocklandTrust.com.
ROCKLAND TRUST CHARITABLE FOUNDATION, INC.
The Rockland Trust Charitable Foundation, Inc. became affiliated with Rockland Trust in 2009 and has contributed more than $7 million dollars to non-profit organizations.
ROCKLAND TRUST- BLUE HILLS CHARITABLE FOUNDATION, INC.
The Rockland Trust-Blue Hills Charitable Foundation, Inc. became affiliated with Rockland Trust in 2019 and has contributed more than $6.8 million dollars to non-profit organizations.
Independent Bank Corp. (NASDAQ Global Select Market: INDB) is the holding company for Rockland Trust Company, a full-service commercial bank headquartered in Massachusetts. Named in 2019 to The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work” list for the 11th consecutive year, Rockland Trust offers a wide range of banking, investment, and insurance services. Rockland Trust serves businesses and individuals through more than 95 retail branches, commercial and residential lending centers, and investment management offices in eastern Massachusetts, including Greater Boston, the South Shore, the Cape, and Islands, as well as in Worcester County and Rhode Island. The Bank also offers a full suite of mobile, online, and telephone banking services. Rockland Trust is an FDIC member and an Equal Housing Lender. To find out why Rockland Trust is the bank “Where Each Relationship Matters®,” please visit RocklandTrust.com.
|Rockland Trust’s Affiliated Charitable Foundations announce more than $200,000 in Grants to Local Non-Profit Organizations|