Summer Reading Sign-ups go Live on the Franklin Public Library Website beginning Tuesday, June 1st! Visit our Summer Reading Portal and sign up each of your children using our convenient Google form!
The Portal will also contain:
- Our complete summer schedule
- Links to the school summer reading lists
- A google form to help us track your reading!
- Downloadable activities!
- And more!
Summer Reading Bags will be available for curbside pickup at 10AM beginning on June 1st! Call the Children’s Room when you arrive at the library, and we will help make sure you’re signed up/check you off our list, and bring your summer reading bags out to you! Inside the summer reading bags you’ll find everything you need to have an awesome summer with the library, including:
- Reading logs and stickers (and instructions) to track your reading progress!
- A jam packed event calendar to hang on the fridge!
- Special activity packets that correspond with each themed week of the summer!
- Fun surprises!
The Summer Reading Theme this year is: Tails and Tales, with a fun focus on Animals and Habitats, and we’ve got a great calendar of events that correspond with weekly themes, from Woodland story-walk romps and Savannah STEAM challenges, to Desert Animals and Under the sea ‘Seek-N-Finds’! We can’t wait to make this an epic summer!
Summer Reading Portal -> https://www.franklinma.gov/franklin-public-library/pages/summer-reading-2021-0
Shared from the Library page -> https://www.franklinma.gov/franklin-public-library/events/317406