18 of the 35 candidates for the 6 roles have returned papers to the Town Clerk's office for validation and confirmation that they have met the requirements for the local election Nov 2, 2021. This status is as of close of business Aug 30, 2021.
If someone asks you to sign their nomination papers and you are registered to vote in Franklin, consider doing so.
- September 10 by 5:00 PM – Last day to obtain Nomination papers
- September 14 by 5:00 PM – Signed Nomination papers must be submitted to Board of Registrars for certification
- September 30 by 5:00 PM- Last day to withdraw your candidacy
- October 13 – Last day to register to vote. Office hours will be extended to 8:00 PM or register online at http://www.sec.state.ma.us
- Please visit our website www.franklinma.gov/town-clerk or call the Town Clerks Office at 508-520-4900 for a complete list of available positions.