LAUNCHING! Family Support Center by SAFE Coalition
"Walk through these doors and you will never be alone"
We've been busy the last few weeks finalizing the opening of our Family Support Center! The Family Support Center aims to provide a safe and supportive space for family members who have loved ones that are impacted by substance use and mental health challenges. At the Family Support Center, we understand how isolating the disease of addiction can be and we deeply value peer support through our shared lived experience.
Join us for our Family Support Center Open House!
We are so excited to share the world of family support with all of you! Join us:
Saturday, June 17th from 9am - 3pm!
- Meet others with similar lived experience!
- Meet and greet with SAFE Staff and Family Support Center Volunteers!
- Learn about codependency and the principals of Family Recovery!
- Learn about available support including:
- peer to peer
- grief and trauma counseling
- section 35 support
- Explore available support groups including:
- Families' Anonymous
- Sibling Support
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
- Hear about plans for our future including:
- speaker series
- wellness workshops
- group outings and more
- Narcan training
- Food, Drink, and Fellowship!
So Far This Year...
We have held 105 family support groups beginning January 1st!
SAFE Coalition and Families Anonymous Meetings in 2023: