|MA Walk, Bike & Roll to School Day - May 4|
Friday, April 29, 2022
Thursday, August 26, 2021
"After initial plans to wheel back to an in-person event, the 15th annual PMC Franklin Kids Ride has backpedaled to being a fully virtual undertaking due to concerns about the latest COVID-19 surge."Sadly, due to delta (variant) and the increase in cases, PMC corporate decided to make all rides virtual and ride re-imagined," said one of the Franklin ride's organizers, Nancy Brogan, via email on Monday. "We want to keep them safe and healthy."This event will still go off on the same day, just in a different direction."
Monday, April 26, 2021
- all clients must be fully vaccinated and finished with the two-week waiting period following vaccination in order to receive a ride
- all drivers will also need to be fully vaccinated and finished with the two-week waiting period
- drivers and clients will be required to wear masks
- clients must be able to walk and to enter and exit vehicles and doctors' offices without assistance
Saturday, June 26, 2010
The spinning apple!
The train ride!
And if you haven't lost your lunch yet, Twister!
The rides and food booths will open at 6:00 PM on Thursday, July 1
The full schedule of events can be found here:
Monday, August 3, 2009
Photos from the activity on Saturday morning at the PMC Franklin water stop can be found here
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Here are some pictures of the riders and greeters today:
May the road be kind to all the riders today, and may the wind be at your back!
If you would like to contribute to a rider, you can search for a rider by name here.
For some of the many Franklin PMC riders, there donations pages can be found here:
To donate to Ethan Pearl's ride, logon to https://www.pmc.org/egifts/default.asp?Add=EP0070,
for Michele Pearl, https://www.pmc.org/egifts/default.asp?Add=MP0164 ,
for Jeff Roy, https://www.pmc.org/egifts/default.asp?Add=JR0142
for Jeff Nutting, https://www.pmc.org/egifts/default.asp?Add=JN0077
for Sue Rohrbach, https://www.pmc.org/egifts/default.asp?Add=SR0109
Friday, July 31, 2009
- Between 7:10 and 10:10 a.m., riders will pass through North Street in Bellingham and continue toward Prospect Street in Franklin.
- Between 7:20 and 10:45 a.m., riders will pass through Prospect Street in Franklin and continue toward Otis Street in Wrentham.
For more information about the Pan-Mass Challenge, including the routes, events and history, and how to make a donation, go to www.pmc.org.
A few of Franklin's riders were highlighted earlier this week here
If you know of other Franklin riders, please let me know so I can share their info here as well.
Friday, April 18, 2008
I am a Web Designer. Actually, I am more on the interface coding side of web design. I like to bike and ski, though I haven't skied in quite a while. I am also a gadget freak and I try to incorporate technology into everything I do.If you are interested in bike riding, this is one site to check out regularly.