- Citizen’s Comments
- Review of Agenda
- Minutes: I recommend approval of the minutes from the February 10, 2009 School Committee Meeting.
- Payment of Bills - Mr. Kelly
- Payroll - Ms. Armenio
- FHS Student Representatives
a. NASA Project – Horace Mann Middle School
- Anne Bergen, Principal
- Rachita Chaudhury
- Cody Williamson
- Lauren Kane
- Cole Comfort
- Elise Rivera
- Joe Chernak
b. Assistant Superintendent Candidate – Sally Winslow
3. Discussion Only Items
- Budget to Actual
- Second Reading – Sub Committee Minutes Policy & Exhibit BEDGG/BEDGG-E
4. Action Items
- I recommend budget transfers as detailed.
- I recommend acceptance of the anonymous donation of $10,000 for the Ruth Reitzas Scholarship Fund at the FHS.
- I recommend the acceptance of a check for $5,000 from the Oak Street PCC for the following field trips: K: Davis Farmland; Gr 2: Stony Brook; and Gr. 4: Fine Arts.
- I recommend adoption of Sub Committee Minutes Policy & Exhibit BEDGG/BEDGG-E.
- I recommend action be taken regarding the make-up day for the HM/Oak/ECDC Complex.
- I recommend approval of the Horace Mann MS Trip to Trinity Repertory Theatre in Providence, RI to see the play “A Raisin in the Sun”.
- I recommend acceptance of a check for $1,000 from the Singleton Family Foundation for Special Education programs/equipment at FHS.
- I recommend approval of the recurring Washington, D.C. field trip for Remington Middle School students in April, 2009.
- Superintendent’s Report
- School Committee Sub-Committee Reports
- School Committee Liaison Reports
6. New Business
- To discuss future business that may be brought before the School Committee.