Help the Franklin Downtown Partnership member businesses and the Franklin Food Elves collect goods for the Franklin Food Pantry. The "12 Days of Donating" collection campaign started Monday!
|some of the Franklin Food Elves at the Food Pantry|
Elves will be collecting in neighborhoods for the next two weeks. You can also donate at these participating locations:
- Auerr, Zajac & Associates, LLC, 29 Dean Ave.
- British Beer Company, 280 Franklin Village Dr.
- DCU, 500 West Central St.
- Dean Bank, 21 Main St.
- Dean College, Campus Center
- Drama Kids of Metro West, 19 Dean Ave. (call for drop off schedule)
- Emma’s Quilt Cupboard, 12 Main St.
- Franklin Downtown Partnership Office, 9 East Central St.
- Jane’s Frames, 11 East Central St.
- Keefe Insurance Agency, 51 West Central St.
- Murphy Business, 15 East Central St.
- Pour Richard’s Wine & Spirits, 14 Grove St.
- RE/MAX Executive Realty, 308 West Central St., Suite E
- Yellin & Hyman, P.C., 693 East Central St., Suite 201
This was shared from the Downtown Partnership page here