FPAC is pleased to collaborate with exceptional area chefs and restaurants to present an innovative evening of inspired cuisine. Savor fine wines, craft beer, and delicious appetizers, desserts and dishes from Café Assisi, Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse, Genji Sushi, Jalapeno’s Mexican Grill, J and L Catering, Morin’s Fine Catering, Pour Richard’s Wine and Spirits, Twist Bakery, 3 Restaurant, The Curry House, The Sugar Shoppe and more.
|THE BLACK BOX will get its marquee in early March|
Celebrating Culinary Cabaret’s 5th anniversary, the signature event’s 2016 reprise will once again showcase food and art of outstanding creative caliber.
- Davio’s Executive Chef Paul King, a Culinary Cabaret founding partner, will serve up grilled cheese short ribs on Texas toast with horseradish cream.
- Chef John Boardman of J and L Catering will prepare shrimp ceviche, served with a homemade garlic tortilla chip, and key lime pie shooters.
- Among the event’s new partners, Café Assisi will treat guests to braised pork osso bucco, fried spaghetti, polenta, sour dough breads with seasoned dipping oil, and a flavorful antipasto display.
- Fragrant Indian cuisine from The Curry House will feature chicken tikka masala, chana masala and samosas.
- Sweet and savory selections from Twist Bakery Café will include an assortment of pastries, along with pulled pork corn muffins with chipotle slaw and cheddar, smoked gouda and ham scones.
Pour Richard’s Wine and Spirits will partner restaurant stations with representatives from vineyards and distributors, who will pour wines specifically chosen to complement the chef-prepared specialties. Reflecting Pour Richard’s “Never Drink Ordinary” motto, beverages will feature small producers, high quality and eclectic selection.
Tickets for Culinary Cabaret are $75 and are fully inclusive of the evening’s food, wine, beer and entertainment. Event proceeds support Electric Youth’s 2016 European concert tour, featuring a July 4th performance for U.S. troops stationed at Aviano Air Force Base. For more information, visit www.FPAConline.com. Tickets may be purchased online at www.THEBLACKBOXonline.com or by phone at 508-528-3370.