Since beginning their Medical Careers program, students have received the following certifications/training:
Sophomore year: American Heart Association’s First Aid and CPR, OSHA, Dean Vaughn Medical Terminology, and the Alzheimer Association’s Dementia Care training.
Junior year: Certified Nursing Assistant.
Senior Year: Home Health Aide Training, AHA Health Care Provider CPR with AED, and some students completed First Responder Training.
The pinning ceremony honored nineteen seniors in the Medical Careers program.
The students awarded their pins are:
- Anna Bercot of Walpole
- Katelyn Billington of North Attleborough
- Jenna Booth of North Attleborough
- Sabrina Botelho of Seekonk
- Devin Driscoll of Millis
- Hollyann Edwards of Norfolk
- Jamie Ferland of Wrentham
- Abigail Fisher of North Attleborough
- Delaney Forbes of Franklin
- Gabrielle Gagne of Seekonk
- Alyssa Gauthier of Walpole
- Brandon Isom of North Attleborough
- Tori Kehlhem of Franklin
- Britney Lizotte of North Attleborough
- Kathleen Loonie of North Attleborough
- Kelsey Morin of Franklin
- Emily Small of Wrentham
- Megan Walker-Nelson of North Attleborough
- Jacqueline Wallace of North Attleborough
|Tri-County RVTHS recently celebrated our Medical Careers seniors with a Pinning Ceremony|