In Legislative action, the Council
- approved a change of Manager for the beer/wine license at Table and Vine (part of Big Y)
- approved acceptance of gifts for the Council on Aging and the Police Dept.
- approved a move to second reading for an increase in the sales tax on marijuana products from 2% to 3%.
- approved an amendment to the streets/sidewalks to allow for enforcement when a contractor in clearing land leaves debris all over the road, this moves to a second reading
- approved changes to the sewer and water rates moving both items to a second reading. The rates would increase approx $40 for sewer and $40 for water on an annual basis
The official action taken document as posted:
Additional details reported live during the meeting can be found here