William P. O’Donnell, Register of Deeds And Assistant Recorder of the Land Court
Date/Time: Monday, March 12, 2018. 7:00 PM
Location: Franklin Public Library, 118 Main St, Franklin, MA 02038
1. Explain the historical nature of the Registry and the Register’s efforts to modernize and computerize the vast number of real estate records.
2. On site workstations will be made available to:
- check the status of a mortgage discharge
- print a copy of your deed, or
- provide a demonstration on how the Registry’s On-Line Land Records Database works.
3. Provide a convenient way for residents to learn more about how the Registry serves Norfolk County.
|Franklin Odd Fellows: Speaker's Forum - Register O'Donnell - Mar 12|