From the Milford Daily News, articles of interest for Franklin:
Temple Etz Chaim, 900 Washington St., Franklin, has listed its scheduled worship services for April below. All services will take place at the temple building unless otherwise specified.Continue reading the article online (subscription may be required)
For information: 508-528-5337; http://temple-etzchaim.org.
- Friday, April 6: Erev Shabbat service, 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 11: Yom HaShoah service, 7 p.m.
- Friday, April 13: Erev Shabbat service, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 14: Shabbat morning service and Bar Mitzvah, 10 a.m., Universalist Society.
- Friday, April 20: Erev Shabbat service, 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 27: Erev Shabbat service, 7:30 p.m.
St Mary's teens and families will host its annual 'Cross Walk' procession on the Franklin Town Common beginning at Noon on Good Friday. Christians of all denominations and ages are welcome. Participants will gather on the Church Square end of the common.
Together, they will process through and around the Franklin town common and back to St Mary's lawn, pausing along the way to reflect on Jesus' great love for us.
Anyone who wishes to may help share the burden of carrying the heavy cross during the procession. Teens from St Mary's parish will read reflections and prayers at each stop.
All area residents and our families and friends from surrounding communities are encouraged to take part in this meaningful procession on Good Friday to remember Christ's Passion.
Friday, March 30- 12:00-1:00 pm
|Good Friday 'Cross Walk' is scheduled on the Franklin Town Common - Mar 30|
This was re-shared from