I extend an offer to conduct and post an interview with you here on Franklin Matters and on the corresponding Facebook page. The interview can be either text or audio.
You are running for a position to conduct business on behalf of Franklin.
Together, we can share your views, your objectives, and help to spread the word to create an informed voter.
Send me an email (shersteve at gmail dot com) and we can arrange a mutually convenient time before Election Day (to be conducted no later than October 19, 2019).
This is my public service effort conducted solely to enable informed voters here in Franklin.
For reference you can dig into the archive of interviews for the prior Franklin elections covered here
- 2017 http://www.franklinmatters.org/2017/08/election-collection-2017.html
- 2015 http://www.franklinmatters.org/2015/08/election-collection-nov-3-2015.html
- 2013 http://www.franklinmatters.org/2013/10/franklin-election-2013.html
- 2011 http://franklinmatters.blogspot.com/2011/08/election-2011-summary.html
- 2009 http://franklinmatters.blogspot.com/2009/10/2009-election-collection.html
The election collection for 2019 can be found here
|Offer to candidates for the Franklin Election Nov 5, 2019|
Post a Comment