I extend an offer to conduct and post an interview with you here on Franklin Matters and on the corresponding Facebook page. The interview can be either text or audio.
You are running for a position to conduct business on behalf of Franklin.
Together, we can share your views, your objectives, and help to spread the word to create an informed voter.
Send me an email (shersteve at gmail dot com) and we can arrange a mutually convenient time before Election Day (to be conducted no later than October 15, 2021).
For reference you can dig into the archive of interviews for the prior Franklin elections covered here
- 2019 - https://www.franklinmatters.org/2019/07/franklin-election-collection-2019.html
- 2017 - http://www.franklinmatters.org/2017/08/election-collection-2017.html
- 2015 - http://www.franklinmatters.org/2015/08/election-collection-nov-3-2015.html
- 2013 - http://www.franklinmatters.org/2013/10/franklin-election-2013.html
- 2011 - https://www.franklinmatters.org/2011/08/election-2011-summary.html
- 2009 - https://www.franklinmatters.org/2009/10/2009-election-collection.html