The Bertram family sadly lost their home, located in Franklin, Ma, to a devastating house fire on the afternoon of Saturday, Apr. 16, 2022.
Kellee, Kyle, Connor, Samantha and the family dog, Blue, and 2 Cats Spike and Sparkle (found hours later) escaped the fire safely. Connor and Kyle were taken to Milford Hospital for Smoke Inhalation, and later released.
The fire was aggressive and quickly spread throughout destroying their home and personal belongings. The exterior of the home shows little damage, but the interior is destroyed. Only a few family possessions were able to be salvaged, everything else was lost in the fire.
While the family is grieving the loss of their home, they are grateful for their safety, as well as thankful they still have each other.
The family has been displaced by this traumatic event, and are taking things slowly, one step at a time. There is a great deal to process, and the wounds are still raw.
At the request of neighbors and friends, this GoFundMe page was created to accept the help so generously offered by the community. Through crowd-source funding, we are hoping we can give the resources to help them get back on their feet. All donations received will go directly to the Bertrams as they attempt put the pieces of their lives back together.
They are overwhelmed by the outpouring of support so many of you have offered. Family Statement :
"We are truly grateful for the kind words, thoughts, and prayers. For those checking in with us: Thank you! Knowing that community can come together in times of need makes our hearts so full. We are honored to have you in our lives.And a HUGE THANK YOU to the first responders (FRANKLIN, MEDWAY, WRENTHAM and MILLIS FIRE DEPARTMENTS) who were so heroic, so thoughtful, and so helpful during this tragic time. We feel so blessed to have you safeguarding our community.
Our love to all of you."
Shared from Twitter -> https://twitter.com/CoachCosta88/status/1515825000145731587
Contribute to the GoFundMe here -> https://www.gofundme.com/f/bertram-family-daniels-street-fire
Bertram Family , Daniels Street Fire
Post a Comment