FM #479 = This is the Franklin Matters radio show, number 479 in the series.
This session shares the Franklin, MA Board of Health meeting held on Wednesday, March 3, 2021.
The meeting was conducted in a hybrid format: some of the Health Dept. were in the Municipal Building, the remainder, Committee, and public were remote via conference bridge, all to adhere to the ‘social distancing’ requirements of this pandemic period.
The show notes contain links to the meeting agenda and to my notes.
The meeting recording runs about 22 minutes. Let’s listen to the Board of Health meeting held on Wednesday, Mar 3. Audio file = https://player.captivate.fm/episode/daa307f2-99b6-468e-96b1-e6c3e7ea09af
Health Dept./Board of Health page https://www.franklinma.gov/health-department
My notes from the meeting
- Partnered with Housing Authority to schedule vaccine clinic for 3/5/21. Last clinic of this type anticipated due to DPH and supply restrictions
- COVID message covered by State/Federal funding
- House on Jordan Rd condemn to provide for legal recuse due to owner inaction since fire
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or
your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"
|FM #479 - Board of Health Meeting - 03/03/21 (audio)|