- Citizen’s Comments
- Review of Agenda
- Minutes: I recommend approval of the minutes from the June 9, 2009 School Committee Meeting.
- Payment of Bills - Mr. Kelly
- Payroll - Ms. Armenio
- FHS Student Representatives
- Correspondence: Letter from FSC to Mr. Peter Light
- Sam Scoba – Chosen All-American by the USLA (United States Lacrosse Association) and Hockomock League MVP
- Plaque for Senior Project – Sascha B. Werner
- Community Health Council Update – Michele Kingsland-Smith
3. Discussion Only Items
- Town – School Agreement
- Budget to Actual
- FY10 Budget
4. Action Items
- I recommend acceptance of three checks from the Remington PCC totaling $376.76 for field trips as detailed.
- I recommend acceptance of the donation of the installation of a flagpole from the 5th grade students for the Parmenter Elementary School.
- I recommend acceptance of a check for $800.00 from the ASMS PCC for buses for an 8th grade field trip.
- I recommend adoption of the Town-School Agreement as detailed.
- I recommend acceptance of a Japanese Maple Tree from the FHS Young Democrats Club.
- I recommend approval of Budget Transfers as detailed.
5. Information Matters
- Stimulus Money
- Special Education
School Committee Sub-Committee Reports
School Committee Liaison Reports
6. New Business
To discuss future business that may be brought before the School Committee.
7. Executive Session