The Franklin Public Schools will foster within its students the knowledge and skills to
find and achieve satisfaction in life as productive global citizens.
"The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which
may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed
and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent
permitted by law."
1. Routine BusinessCitizen’s Comments
Review of Agenda
|The Key to Learning|
School Committee Meeting.
Payment of Bills Mr. Clement
Payroll Mrs. Douglas
FHS Student Representatives
Correspondence: Budget to Actual – Miriam Goodman
2. Guests/Presentationsa. Summer Update – Pandora Carlucci
b. District Improvement Plan
3. Discussion Only Itemsnone
4. Action Itemsa. I recommend adoption of the District Improvement Plan as presented.
b. I recommend acceptance of a check for $288.00 from All American Publishing for FHS.
5. Information MattersSuperintendent’s Report
School Committee Sub-Committee Reports
School Committee Liaison Reports