- What is bullying and what is not bullying under the law?
- When is student behavior bullying and when is it developmentally typical behavior?
- What are school district requirements and obligations under the law?
- What information are school districts able to share with you about their bullying
- What are student support and safety plans?
- What is the role of law enforcement?
- How can parents and school personnel work together to address instances of bullying
- and support positive student behavior?
These topics and more will be addressed by Attorney Paige Tobin from Murphy, Lamere and Murphy Law Firm
Tuesday, March 29, 2016
FHS Lecture Hall
This was shared from the Franklin Schools webpage
|Community entrance to FHS|