- Franklin, 7 vs. Hopkinton, 3 – Final
– Seven different Panthers recorded an RBI as the Panthers advanced to the finals of the Pedroli Tournament to play Lincoln-Sudbury. Nick Santucci went 2-4 with a double, a run scored and an RBI, Josh Macchi went 1-3 with a run scored and an RBI, Mike Skaza was 3-4 with a double, two runs scored and an RBI, Jason Ulrickson was 3-4 with an RBI, Joe Corsi had a hit, two runs and an RBI, Brad Jarosz went 1-1 with an RBI and Alex Bissanti had an RBI and a run scored. Ryan Hodgkins added three hits for Franklin, including a double, and scored a run. Sophomore Jake Noviello got the win on the mound, allowing a pair of runs in five innings of work, striking out seven. Ryan Morse had a scoreless inning in relief for the Panthers.
- Oliver Ames, 3 @ Franklin, 8 – Final
- Oliver Ames, 0 @ Franklin, 5 – Final
– The Panthers picked up their 15th win of the season, winning four of the five matches in straight sets. Rahul Herur fought back at first singles after dropping to first set to get a 2-6, 6-1, 6-2 win at first singles, Eli Brooks won 6-2, 6-2 at second singles and Dan Barrow won 6-2, 6-4 at third singles. Tom Mancini and James Johnston won 6-0, 6-1 at first doubles and Tyler DiPalma and Derek Wu won 6-0, 6-1 at second singles.
- Franklin, 2 @ Oliver Ames, 3 – Final
– The Tigers punched their ticket to the postseason for the first time in over two decades behind a sweep in doubles play and one singles win. Sarah Leger won 7-5, 6-0 at third singles, Lark Warner and Valeria Tueme won 6-3, 6-0 at first singles and Claudia Ferrara and Rachel Stryke notched a 7-5, 6-1 at second doubles. Franklin’s Hannah Sweeney won 6-1, 6-0 at first singles and Anna Humphreys won 6-3, 6-1 at second singles.
For all the results around the Hockomock League on Thursday