These are uncertain times for all of us. HMEA is responding to the Covid-19 crisis by providing essential staff 24 hours a day in group homes; virtually connecting and teaching children with autism and adults with developmental disabilities who are staying safe at home; and offering resources to hundreds of families in need at this critical time.
|HMEA's incredABLE 5K Goes Virtual - May 17|
So we are making the incredABLE 5K a VIRTUAL EVENT!
Live Virtual Event - MAY 17
10:00 am - walk and run
11:00 am - ceremonies, winners announced, raffles pulled
Tune-in to our Facebook Page
We need your help now, more than ever!
There are so many ways to do something incredABLE!
Run the Virtual 5K
You can still participate in our incredABLE 5k. Find an approved course near you at https://certifiedroadraces.com/.
Here's how it works:
- Register as an incredABLE Virtual 5K Runner at events.hmea.org/incredABLE2020
- Run a USATF certified course before May 10
- Screenshot or take a photo of your time on the fitness app you used to time your run
- Submit the screenshot/photo and the course ID# to email@example.com by midnight May 10, 2020.
- You may only submit timing once
- The live virtual 5k run will be held on May 17th at 10:00 AM on our Facebook page. Join in and run at home. Can you beat last year's winner?
Registration fee is $15 for all runners.
Your time must be submitted by midnight May 10, 2020 to be entered into the competition.
Winners will be announced during the live streamed virtual event on May 17th.
- Additional info can be found online at
Post a Comment