Oy! The Facebook Live feature today is cranky! I give up!
Here are our amazing winners!!! Thank you to all for helping us to BUILD community, STRENGTHEN community and have a little fun and joy while doing so!
- 1st Place Winner = "When Dinosaurs Ruled Halloween", 2 Russet Hill Road
- 2nd Place Winner = "All Souls Cemetery", 404 Martello Road
- 3rd Place Tied Winners = "Scorched Souls" (28 Anthony Road)
- AND "The Scary, Scary Skeletones" (6 Hayden Lane)
AMAZING HONORABLE MENTIONS!
- Horror on East Street
- Haunting on Shady Lane
- Pumpkin Patch of the Dead
- Red Rum Manor
Pick up a MAP tomorrow at Allegra Marketing and Print at 317 Union Street and be sure to thank them for always helping out the community!
Have fun, Franklin!
Shared from Franklin Cultural Council -> https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=206956758217106&id=100067083505968
Halloween Decoration Contest Map -> https://www.franklinmatters.org/2021/10/the-halloween-decoration-contest-map-is.html
|Franklin Cultural Council announce Halloween Decoration Contest winners|