- Moment of silence in recognition of former Councilor Andy Bissanti
- Recognition of two Police Department retirements (Sgt B Johnson, patrol Officer R Grover) and Clinical Social Worker (K Montagano) moving non to another role within Advocates.
- DPW overview of budget and operations, multiple issues raised, not all can be resolved with resources, or money
- Approval of Council goals with citizen support for the net zero goal added per Councilor Frongillo
- Introduction of new Senior Center Director and Deputy Director
- Request for School Committee/School Dept appearance to address bullying at FHS and how the Council can help as it is a community and student safety issue
My Town Council meeting notes taken via Twitter and captured along with the photos shared from the meeting in one PDF document
The audio recording will be available in a day or so.
View the notes via the embedded document or via this link ->
Photos captured during the meetings (sone shared via Twitter, some not shared) can be found in one album -> https://photos.app.goo.gl/p3VauHAymbHFxvBZ7
|Recap: Town Council gets a whole lot of info on DPW operations and budget issues|