Please join us for the next meeting of the 350 Mass Greater Franklin Node, Thursday, June 1, 7:00-9:00 pm. This will be a HYBRID meeting: you can attend in person, or join on Zoom.
Those of us who have been meeting in Franklin have enjoyed the chance to come together. We hope others will do the same.
· Location of the in-person meeting: First Universalist Society in Franklin, 262 Chestnut Street, Franklin.
· OPTION: Join on Zoom
Meeting ID: 819 3030 4274
Dial-in +1 646 876 9923
As always, we will discuss 350 Mass' campaigns for 2023-24, and review local and statewide developments and opportunities in climate and energy advocacy.
350 Mass Greater Franklin Node: Meeting, Thursday, June 1
Here are a few additional items and actions for your attention:
- 350 Mass Campaigns: We are now focusing on two priority campaigns: Make Polluters Pay and Emissions Free Buildings. Learn more here.
- The two campaigns are joining for a double-header Legislative Briefing, Tuesday, June 6, 1:00 PM. Here's how to help:
- Sign up to join the hearing virtually.
- Use this toolkit and call on your legislators to attend the June 6 hearing! If you like, you can register to join others during an Action Hour on Zoom to reach out to your legislators, Thu, Jun 1, 11:30am-12:30 pm.
- Read testimony by 350 Mass' Political Director Cabell Eames about why we need to Make Polluters Pay. Want to stay up to date on that campaign? Follow @polluterspayma on twitter!
- Read about other upcoming events in the 350 Mass Event Calendar, and in the Climate Weekly email (sign up for it here).
- 350 Mass and other local groups are joining the national campaign "End the Era of Fossil Fuels," with events across the country June 8-11. The Boston event will be a Poetry Procession on June 9. Learn more and register here.
Please try to join us for Thursday's meeting. If you have questions or items for the agenda, you can contact the Node coordinators, email@example.com and/or
firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send a reminder on Thursday.
Make a note: Our regular meetings are held on the first and third Thursdays of the month. Next meeting: June 15.