South Station – Forge Park/495
Weekdays, 8 AM – 3:30 PM
Through October 2019
Bus shuttles replace Franklin Line service between Forge Park/495 and Franklin stations while we work on a necessary tie job replacement project to improve reliability. Shuttles will operate on a regular train schedule.
This necessary tie job replacement project will improve service and reliability on the Commuter Rail. Additional weekdays may be added as work progresses on the Franklin Line. Please visit https://www.mbta.com/FRKwork for more details about bus shuttle schedules. Passengers may experience delays of up to 15 minutes.
Please note the pickup/drop off locations for shuttle buses:
- Please board in the main station parking lot near the shelter.
- Please board at the end of the driveway to the parking lot.
- 703 (8:04 am from South Station)
- 710 (9:22 am from Forge Park/495)
- 705 (9:40 am from South Station)
- 712 (10:55 am from Forge Park/495)
- 707 (11:00 am from South Station)
- 714 (12:20 pm from Forge Park/495)
- 709 (12:20 pm from South Station)
- 716 (1:35 pm from Forge Park/495)
- 711 (1:35 pm from South Station)
- 718 (2:57 pm from Forge Park/495)
Updated: 10/7/2019 10:23A
See all Franklin Line service changes
|Reminder: Shuttle between Forge Park, Franklin/Dean on Weekdays - 8 AM – 3:30 PM|