1. I recommend acceptance of $13.50 from Kaitlyn Simmons & Corinne Lewis, raised from their lemonade stand for the Oak Street Elementary School Gift Account.
2. I recommend acceptance of a check for $285.00 from Lifetouch Pictures for the Future Enrichment Programs at ECDC.
3. I recommend approval of the request of FHS teachers Jackie Eckhardt and Debbie Murphy for the annual trip to Spain for the summer of 2009.
4. I recommend adoption of the revised 2009-2010 School Calendar
5. I recommend adoption of the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).
Jeff Roy - school department lawyers were not required to work out the issues on the MOU, this covers most of the items raised in the previous meeting, not perfect but a good ways along, can still be modified as it goes
Cafasso questioned to make sure the heating utilities were being covered by the town given the discussion about the Brick school
hopes that the principals are vigilant and report back to us if things do not go smoothly
Jeff Roy - did get the clause to state that the principals will retain level of control over personnel in their buildings
Rohrbach - hope this goes smoothly, hopes that this does generate some cost savings
6. I recommend adoption of the Consolidation Plan.
7. I recommend the increase to $325.00 per year for the Pay-to-Ride Program.
Providing accurate and timely information about what matters in Franklin, MA since 2007. * Working in collaboration with Franklin TV and Radio (wfpr.fm) since October 2019 *
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
live reporting - Action items
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment