The Franklin Public Schools will foster within its students the knowledge and skills to
find and achieve satisfaction in life as productive global citizens.
"The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which
may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed
and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent
permitted by law."
1. Routine BusinessCitizen’s Comments
|The key to learning|
Minutes: I recommend approval of the minutes from the August 11, 2015 School Committee Meeting.
Payment of Bills Mr. Clement
Payroll Mrs. Douglas
FHS Student Representatives
2. Guests/Presentationsa. Town School Facilities MOU
b. Transportation Update
3. Discussion Only ItemsSchool Opening
Establishment of a School Store Revolving Account
4. Action Itemsa. I recommend approval of the Budget Transfers as detailed.
b. I recommend acceptance of the Town School Facilities MOU as presented.
c. I recommend approval of the establishment of a School Store Revolving Account as discussed.
5. Information MattersSuperintendent’s Report
School Committee Sub-Committee Reports
School Committee Liaison Reports