A. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
– December 16, 2015
– This meeting is being recorded by Franklin TV and shown on Comcast channel 11 and Verizon channel 29. This meeting is also being recorded by others.
D. CITIZEN COMMENTS
– Citizens are welcome to express their views for up to five minutes on a matter that is not on the Agenda. The Council will not engage in a dialogue or comment on a matter raised during Citizen Comments. The Town Council will give remarks appropriate consideration and may ask the Town Administrator to review the matter.
G. LICENSE TRANSACTIONS
- Spectra Pipeline – James Hill
I. SUBCOMMITTEE REPORTS
J. LEGISLATION FOR ACTION
- Resolution 16-01: G.L. Chapter 59, Section 5, Clause 41C, Property Tax Exemption
- Resolution 16-02: Amending the Senior Citizen Property Tax Work-off Abatement Program
- Resolution 16-03: Acceptance of Gift – Recreation Dept.
- Resolution 16-04: Grant of Utility Easement – 275 Beaver Street
K. TOWN ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT
– Fiscal Forecast
L. OLD BUSINESS
M. NEW BUSINESS
N. COUNCIL COMMENTS
O. EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Pending or threatened litigation
- Proposed Excelon expansion of Medway electric generating facility pending before Energy Facilities Siting Board.
- Proposed Spectra gas transmission line through Franklin.
|Franklin Municipal Building|
The documents released for this agenda can be found on the Town of Franklin webiste