For example, in the Approval of minutes line item, there is a link that will take you to the document of the minutes for the meeting to be approved. In the appointments, the links for the HIstorical and Conservation Commission take you to the applications for the individuals involved.
This was a little work on their part but should make it much easier for you to read and follow the agenda.
(Note, you can find this new format in the embedded PDF document below)
A. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
– February 24, 2016
– This meeting is being recorded by Franklin TV and shown on Comcast channel 11 and Verizon channel 29. This meeting may also be recorded by others.
D. CITIZEN COMMENTS
– Citizens are welcome to express their views for up to five
minutes on a matter that is not on the Agenda. The Council will not engage in a dialogue or
comment on a matter raised during Citizen Comments. The Town Council will give remarks
appropriate consideration and may ask the Town Administrator to review the matter.
- Historical Commission
- Conservation Commission
G. LICENSE TRANSACTIONS
I. SUBCOMMITTEE REPORTS
J. LEGISLATION FOR ACTION
- Resolution 16-15: Authorization to Enter into Separate Intermunicipal Agreements Between Franklin and The Towns of Bellingham, Medway, Norfolk and Wrentham to Provide Public Safety Mutual Aid
- Resolution 16-16:Authorization For Disposition (Sale) of Town-Owned Land on Pond Street
- Zoning Bylaw Amendment 16-753: Zoning Map Changes From Single Family Residential IV to General Residential V in an Area on or Near West Central Street - Referral to Planning Board
- Bylaw Amendment 16-754: Chapter 47, Alcoholic Beverages - 1st Reading
- Bylaw Amendment 16-755: Chapter 179, Water Charges-Water Department Access – 2nd Reading
- Bylaw Amendment 16-756: Chapter 170 Vehicles and Traffic Article X Winter Storm Overnight Parking – 2nd Reading
K. TOWN ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT
L. OLD BUSINESS
N. COUNCIL COMMENTS
O. EXECUTIVE SESSION -
Pending or threatened litigation
- Proposed Excelon expansion of Medway electric generating facility pending before Energy Facilities Siting Board.
- Proposed Spectra gas transmission line through Franklin.
|old sewer treatment tank at Pond St|
You can also find the agenda documents on the Franklin webpage
Post a Comment