- Franklin, 14 @ Sharon, 1 – Final
– Sophomore Jason Ulrickson came on in the fourth inning in relief and pitched four innings without allowing an earned run to get the win for the Panthers. Ulrickson struck out four and scattered three hits. Sophomore Matt Foley pitched the scoreless innings to start the game for Franklin. Offensively, senior Joe Corsi scored four runs, going 2/4 at the plate with a pair of doubles and an RBI. Jake Lyons went 2/4 with two RBI and a run scored, Tyler Gomes had a double and two runs scored, Josh Macchi went 3/4 with a double and three RBI, Jake Noviello was 2/4 with an RBI and Mike Skaza went 3/4 with an RBI and two runs scored.
- Franklin, 12 @ Sharon, 0 – Final (6 inn.)
– Caroline D’Aprile struck out six and allowed two hits to get the win for the Panthers. Maddie Connelly had a pair of hits, a pair of runs and a pair of stolen bases and Alli Shea added three runs scored and two hits. Clara Decarvalho knocked in four runs on three hits while Julia Arms had a three run home run and Rachel Cousineau connected for a solo home run.
- Sharon, 5 @ Franklin, 0 – Final
– Sharon won all five matches in set straights to start the season with a win. Griffin Fein won 6-2, 6-3 at first singles, Fred Bondar won 6-3, 6-3 at second singles and Han Cui won 6-2, 6-1 at third singles. Adam Dobbin and Alex Romantz picked up a 6-1, 6-3 win at first doubles and Tilak Mehta and Dahujan Thiru won 6-1, 6-4 at second doubles.
- Franklin, 2 @ Sharon, 3 – Final
– Freshman Nupur Shulka debuted with a 6-0, 6-2 win at second singles to help lead the Eagles to a season opening win. Sharon sophomore Emily Wen won 6-1, 6-2 at third singles and junior Michelle Coo and sophomore Rithica Neti won 6-2, 6-0 at second doubles. Franklin’s Hannah Sweeney won 6-0, 6-0 at first singles and junior Anja Deric and sophomore Katelyn Davenport won 3-6, 7-6 (7-3), 1-0 (10-6) at first doubles.
For all the Hockomock League results from Monday's action