Do you wonder...
- What teens are really thinking?
- Why they don’t share their fears?
- How we can better support teens?
- How we can become better parents?
Parents will leave the workshop with...
- Strategies they can implement immediately
- New ways of understanding teens
- Innovative techniques for engaging teens
- Confidence, courage, and new language
Monday, October 17th @ 7PM = Franklin High School Auditorium
Sponsored by: Franklin Public Schools and PCC
Admission is free; Adults only please.
|The Secret Life of a Massachusetts Teen - Oct 17|
About Jon Mattleman
Mattleman is a mental health counselor and trainer with 30 years of experience working with youth, parents and families. In 1993 he established Youth/Family Resources, a consulting firm focused on overcoming personal barriers and building healthy relationships. His dynamic presentations and workshops give participants tools they can implement immediately, strategies that work with children and youth, and constructive approaches to communication and collaborative problem solving.
For more about Jon
The event flyer can be viewed/downloaded here:
Post a Comment