S.A.F.E. updates for December 2016
It has been a busy Fall season and the S.A.F.E. Coalition has been quite active since the last newsletter. In this issue, we report on:
We thank you for your continued support of our efforts to find a cure to substance use disorder and look forward to working with you over the next several months and years.
- S.A.F.E.'s Support Line (508)-488-8105
- S.A.F.E. Resource Manual presented at Chiefs' Meeting in Wrentham
- S.A.F.E. Sponsored COAAST Production of "Four Legs to Stand On"
- AmazonSmiles on the S.A.F.E. Coalition MA
- Social Media Ambassador Program
- Upcoming S.A.F.E. Events
- Dr. Ruth Potee's talk on the Adolescent Brain & Physiology of Addiction
- 2nd Annual S.A.F.E. Golf Tournament
Post a Comment