In preparation for the Finance Committee budget hearings scheduled for
- Weds - May 27
- Thur - May 28
- Tues - Jun 2
- Thur - Jun 4
I thought it might be helpful to read the budget narrative our Town Administrator Jamie Hellen wrote and shares as part of the FY 2021 budget package.
Links to the budget documents and budget page are included in the show notes. The individual agenda documents for each of the budget hearings are also included.
The recording runs about 19 minutes, so let’s listen to the budget narrative for FY 2021 Audio file = https://www.hipcast.com/podcast/HZ16M3V7
Town of Franklin (MA) Budget Page https://www.franklinma.gov/town-budget
Town Administrator budget message and budget summary
- May 27 agenda https://www.franklinma.gov/finance-committee/events/259774
- May 28 agenda https://www.franklinma.gov/finance-committee/events/259784
- June 2 agenda https://www.franklinma.gov/finance-committee/events/259794
- June 4 agenda https://www.franklinma.gov/finance-committee/events/259804
We are now producing this in collaboration with Franklin.TV and Franklin Public Radio (wfpr.fm).
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
For additional information, please visit Franklinmatters.org/
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"
|FM #276 FY 2021 Budget Narrative 5/26/20 (audio)|