This session shares part 2 of the Franklin, MA Finance Committee meeting held on Wednesday, Mar 10, 2021.
The meeting was conducted in a hybrid format: the Finance Committee members, Town Administrator and key personnel, were in the Council Chambers; the remainder, along with the public, were remote via conference bridge, all to adhere to the ‘social distancing’ requirements of this pandemic period.
I’ve split the just almost three hour meeting into three logical segments:
- First - covers the capital budget discussion and vote to approve (approx. 75 minutes)
- *** Second *** covers the public safety presentations and discussion; the MECC, Fire Dept. and Police Dept. (approx. 67 mins)
- Third - and last but not least a look at the estimate for revenues for the FY 2022 budget. More to come on this as the budget cycle begins in earnest now meeting (approx. 30 minutes)
The show notes contain links to the meeting agenda and to my notes.
Let’s listen to this segment of the Finance Committee meeting of Mar 10, 2021
My notes from the meeting
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"
|Chief Lynch answers a question during this segment of the meeting|